пятница, 13 августа 2010 г.

August Weigh In

Things were going brilliant in the first three weeks of July. Everything I had achieved in three weeks was undone by just over a week of binging, take aways, chocolates, ice cream, junk and booze. I have a the next 5km run on the way in the next few weeks, I have about ten weeks to go until that massive 10km challenge and this is all preparation for the Three Peaks mountain climbing challenge next year. Positives I can take away from last month include the fact that I lost over 4kg's in three weeks. Since I've got a lot of excess flab on me now, it should hopefully work out the same over the next three weeks. Another thing I was impressed was during those three weeks, I went out twice to a restaurant and made brilliant choices.

Комментариев нет: