пятница, 13 августа 2010 г.

witch birthmarks

witch birthmarks


Dear Fiona, The question I would like to ask is about a birthmark on my leg. It is in the shape of the number 13 and I was wondering if it might mean that I am a natural witch or that it is my destiny, as the number 13 is particularly witchy. Also I was wondering what colour aura's mean what? Firstly, as far as Witches go, nothing is a coincidence - so yes there is something profound about your birthmark - especially if you relate to it as being significant. As far as aura colours go - each colour has a unique vibration and physical and metaphysical effect. Around my head, mine is predominantly white, which denotes purity and truth, with purple above my crown chakra which signifies spiritual enlightenment (handy to have when I'm writing books about Witchcraft!) It was a relief, actually to have such a nice aura, which confirms that I'm on the right path in life! witch birthmarks witch birthmarks

Комментариев нет: